|SOME INFORMATION ABOUT ASHWINI SHRIVASTAVA
||Farmer & IT industry.
||1. Founder Chairman Chitransh Amulya Dutta Post Graduate College, Bhopal
E-7, Arera Colony, Bhopal (In the past 15 years about 25000 local students, 5000 students from other states and 3000 foreign students have passed out from this college with good placements)
2. A Lakh (A house for ailing birds and animals, Kolar, Bhopal)
3. Yuvak Quami Ekta Committee Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh.
||1. CAD Infrastructure India Pvt. Ltd. Bhopal
(Software, Human Resource, Consultancy, Tissue Culture lab)
2. SMGC Pvt. Ltd. (MT/IPO/KPO)
||1. State Gen. Secretary MP Youth Congress and State Vice President MP Youth Congress (1989-95)
2. State Gen. Secretary. MPNSUI (1985-89)
- Strategy manager and organizer of many movements against the BJP government between 1990-93.
- Program and press in-charge.
- Organized programs Jago Naujawan-Jagao Naujawan, Chaupal ki baat, Gao Bachao-Khet Bachao.
- Successfully led the movement against daily-weekly lottery in the state
3. District General Secretary MPNSUI (1981)
- Incharge of students training, organizing cultural events and office administration
4. State Vice President MPCC NGO Cell (1996-1998) in which brought a lot of NGO's under the Congress ideology.
5. National President Indian Youth Quami Ekta Committee.
- Organized peace march in flaming Punjab.
- Organized a national integration convention in all the districts of Madhya Pradesh.
- Organized Prayer rallies.
- Active role in the peace keeping civil force during the communal violence.
- Active role in the rehabilitation and voluntary work during the Bhopal Gas Tragedy.
||Continuously won the students election of Safia College with a student strength of 9000 between 1979-1982
- Dr.Ambedkar Shikshan Sansthan, BHEL
- Chitransh Madarsa Convent
- Quran Path Competition
- Shri Bhagwad Gyan Yagya Society, Bhopal
- Shri Chitragupt Samaj Temple Complex
- SatDharam Sambhav National Convention, Bhopal
- Public Felicitation of Bishop Pascal Topno
- President Basket-Ball Association, Bhopal
- President District Table-Tennis Association, Bhopal
- President Rope Skipping Association, M.P.
||1. Member of MP State Apex Housing Cooperative Federation since 1992.
2. Founder of Bhopal Nagrik Credit Cooperative Limited.
||1. Vice Chairman MP Bharat Scouts & Guides M.P.
2. Member Bhopal Division telephone advisory committee.
||1. Founder chairman of ward wise master plan and problem solving program of Bhopal.
2. Organizer of annual senior citizen felicitation program.
3. Started the movement for avoiding another major tragedy in the Kalia Sot Dam area due to seepage.
4. Organizer of plantation programs, anti polythene drives, area free medical and health check up camps in slums.
5. Organizer of marriages of orphan girls.
||1. President Bhopal University Employees Congress (1980-1995)(University employee for 12 years).
2. Convenor MP Corporation Board Employees Federation (1986-1995).
3. Organized many successful strikes and rallies.
4. Director Council Bhopal Universities Employees Housing Cooperative Society, Limited.
||1. In-charge election management during MP, MLA, Mayor, and Corporation's election for the last 25 years.
2. Election in-charge in MLA elections of 1998 in which the Congress (I) won the Bhopal South seat after 20 years.
- Grandfather, Grandmother (both paternal and maternal), uncles have been freedom fighters.
- Father was Employees leader in MP Secretariat.
- Mother worked in MPPHE.
- Father-in-law was a Trade Union leader in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal (BHEL).
- Brother is the President of MP Doctor's Association and Medical Officers(MPHD).
- Sister-in-law practices Islam and works with State Government.